Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life-Size Zoo by Teruyuki Komiya

Life-Size Zoo: From Tiny Rodents to Gigantic Elephants, An Actual Size Animal EncyclopediaLife-Size Zoo: From Tiny Rodents to Gigantic Elephants, An Actual Size Animal Encyclopedia by Teruyuki Komiya

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the first of the _Life-Size_ books; I received the next one, titled _More Life-Size Zoo_, first...but they don't need to be read in order; after all, it's a nonfiction book!



This book is just as neat as the first one I read: the photographs are big and clear and have a handful of facts about the animal on each picture.



My favorite animals in this book include the red panda and the sloth: interesting animals include the aardvark and the anteater; and the animals that grossed me out were the armadillo and the rhinoceros.



I just found out that there is an aquarium version as well, so I put it on hold.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment